This is to minimise the risk of cross contamination during the visit, please follow the guidelines below. On our part, we will take extra care to minimise any risk of infection by putting in place extra safety measures, use of PPE and RPE and of course keeping the work area tidy and clean.
Before sweep’s arrival customer is to arrange the following:
– clear access route to the appliance
– empty the ash from the fire
– remove coffee tables, fenders, rags, etc. from around the appliance
– remove ornaments, fuel containers, tools, etc. from the hearth
– make an electrical outlet easily accessible
– maintain social distancing, preferably leave the room
– keep a phone nearby for contact
– have a credit/debit card available for payment
COVID-19 ENHANCED PROTECTION INFORMATION
Master clean sweep would like to assure all our customers that we take their safety very seriously. We have strict safety procedures in place to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. We use appropriate sheeting to protect floors and carpets as well as proper dust control measures. We use P3 dust mask and clean gloves for every job as standard.