Nows a great time to get your chimney swept ready for winter!!
This is to minimise the risk of cross contamination during the visit, please follow the guidelines below. On our part, we will take extra care to minimise any risk of infection by putting in place extra safety measures, use of PPE and RPE and of course keeping the work area tidy and clean.
Before sweep’s arrival customer is to arrange the following:
– clear access route to the appliance
– empty the ash from the fire
– remove coffee tables, fenders, rags, etc. from around the appliance
– remove ornaments, fuel containers, tools, etc. from the hearth
– make an electrical outlet easily accessible
– maintain social distancing, preferably leave the room
– keep a phone nearby for contact
– have a credit/debit card available for payment
COVID-19 ENHANCED PROTECTION INFORMATION
Master clean sweep would like to assure all our customers that we take their safety very seriously. We have strict safety procedures in place to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. We use appropriate sheeting to protect floors and carpets as well as proper dust control measures. We use P3 dust mask and clean gloves for every job as standard.
We now have ENHANCED protection in place:
• When booking an appointment we will ask you to confirm that everyone in your household has been free of coronavirus symptoms for at least 7 days and that no-one is isolating. We will confirm the same for our household. This will be confirmed also on arrival.
• Please ventilate the room/s with open windows ahead of our visit where possible.
• We will observe recommended social distancing and ask that you remain in another room during the sweeping process.
• We will use clean and disinfected sheet on your floor and wear disposable overshoes
• You can sign the certificate with your own pen
• Finally we will dispose of any consumables appropriately and apply hand sanitiser
• We regret we are unable to accept tea and biscuits for now
Trained and certified by the Guild of Master Sweeps, Master Clean Sweep offer and range of Chimney Sweeping services across Powys and Gwynedd area’s, based in Machynlleth we can help with Chimney Power Sweeping, Cowls, Birdguards, CCTV Chimney Inspections, Stove Repairs, Chimney Repairs, Solid Fuel Servicing and Bird Nests.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01654 700585 or 07824 150016 you can also mail us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and see how we can help.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chimney Sweeping Service
Power Sweeping Services
CCTV Chimney Inspections
Stove Repairs & Servicing
Bird Nests Removed Pots & Cowls Fitted
Domestic & Commercial
Powys, Gwynedd, Ceredigion
DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL & POWER SERVICES
range of servicing and installation options.
Contact Us on 01654 700585 or 07824 150016